Thursday, February 12, 2009

Frim

We just got back from our Frim trip. The trip was ok not the best situation you can put some one in but you know what they say you got to make the best of what you have. Over all the only part I really enjoyed was the hike. I didn't mind the social aspect of the trip because many of my friends were there. So it wasn't that boring. Although I must say I didn't like the fact how we had groups to do our four activities. Why, because in my group there was only one more girl and the rest were boys. So basically the whole time I only had was one friend with me. I can't complain that bad because I did make amends with some of them and it was quite fun. However when I got back to the camp ground I had no clue what my friends were talking about because they were all in the same group and had done everything together.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you as I was in the same group. I can understand being with boys is not easy. Anyway, you wrote a nice paragraph. Good job!

    ReplyDelete